I am a Brisbane based Nutritionist and I consult 1 on 1 from my clinic in Carindale. I also take on interstate clients and can consult via Skype. I offer corporate wellness programs for businesses.
“I have only been seeing Katie for a short time but I am impressed by her thoroughness and sincere interest in my health. My current health has improved immensely and I was delighted to receive a friendly call last week to make sure I was managing ok. I highly recommend Katie and her team of specialists. With her help, I know my future is will not only be brighter but healthier.” Julie P.
How to book a health consultation:
- Call my clinic on 07 3398 1977 and request to book in for an initial consultation. You will receive a short health appraisal questionnaire to complete prior to coming in. Please bring with you a copy of any recent pathology tests or other information that may be relevant.
- Please read my FAQ / fees page for more information about working with me and your investment.
- Please respect that I have a 24 hour cancellation policy. I consult from Tuesday to Saturday and after hours so I make myself as available as possible to allow for busy schedules.
- If you are wondering whether or not I can help you, just drop me a quick email and give me a run down on your health. If I don’t feel I can help you I will honestly say so.
What to expect from an appointment
- Initial consultations go for an hour and a half
- Follow up consultations go for 45 – 60 minutes
- I do ask lots of questions; please be prepared for this. Your full health history matters. All the parts of your body interact so I will work through a comprehensive health check
- Consultations are completely confidential
- I am a results orientated practitioner, however if you have been unwell for some time, I can’t wave a magic wand and fix everything. I do commit to laying out a treatment plan to give you a realistic idea of how long it will take for you to feel well again.
- I am likely to prescribe supplements. Its part of my job as a Nutritional Medicine Practitioner. Its up to you whether you choose to take them, but again – results.
- More information here.
Check me out here
- You can follow my Facebook and Instagram page to get to know me a little. You’ll realise I am passionate about health and I am also a human.
Assessment tools I use in clinic
As a Nutritionist I can and do organise the following tests if I believe they are required:
- Blood tests
- Salivary hormone tests
- Food intolerance testing
- Stool analysis
In clinic I also have a body composition scanning device and often take blood pressure and blood glucose. Testing is not always necessary, but sometimes required.